While there are literally millions of error messages, and thus cannot cover them all, we can discuss some basic ideas of how to handle them.
- First of all, READ the error message. Many times, a user will claim that they received an error message, when in fact it is simply a message telling them some important info – or even providing them the next step they should perform.
- Try restarting the program that is giving you the error.
- Try restarting the entire computer.
- Be sure to leave the computer off for at least 30 seconds before turning it back on again.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.